The Orange Chapter of PMI is one of the largest chapter of over 200 worldwide, with more than 1600 members. Click here to find out more about our membership. Chartered in 1989, the PMI-OC Chapter has been serving the needs of Orange County professionals for nearly 20 years! Click here to learn how to join PMI and our chapter.
The PMI-OC Chapter offers the following to our members:
- Dinner Meetings allow members to regularly meet with other professionals and hear featured speakers discuss current Project Management related issues.
- Career Center is available to Members Only. Members are able to post resumes, search jobs, and receive notices of job postings.
- Professional Development activities provide opportunities for professional growth and development within our industry (including exploring the benefits of formal certification by the Project Management Institute).
- PMI Publications share key learnings of the Project Management discipline with over 100,000 colleagues around the world.
- Conferences and Seminars presented by PMI and the Chapter are designed to deliver practical Project Management tips and suggestion for enhancing leadership skills.
- Specific Interest Groups (SIGs) focus on the practice of Project Management within specific interest areas, such as IS, Product Development, Web, and Women in Project Management.
- The Annual Awards Dinner recognizes the Orange County Project of the year, the contributions of our Chapter Volunteers and our Sponsors.