Imagine a one-day conference that you can customize to your areas of desired growth. Pick your path to your PDUs. Select from a menu of sessions on topics such as:
- Why Business Acumen Matters for Project Managers
- Leveraging AI and ChatGPT in Digital Marketing
- Career Tips for Aspiring, New, and Accidental Project Managers
- Agile: Reshaping the Project Management Landscape
- Effectively Communicating in Challenging Times
- Best Practices in Launching a New Product
- Process Leadership in Project Management
- Strategies for Leading Complex Projects
- Future Trends and Predictions…
and many other valuable sessions.
Benefits of attending the PDD 2024 Conference:
- Build your professional network: mix and mingle, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones.
- Gain insights and perspective into your own projects from experts who have experienced similar situations.
- Stay relevant in a continually evolving global business environment.
- Start learning and developing new employer-desired skills, giving you a competitive advantage like no other.
- And, earn up to 8 PDUs for your PMP certification renewal (PMI members).
In addition to the informative breakout sessions, you will have the opportunity to join many of our valued corporate and organization partners. Our partners bring a lot of added value to the conference, as many are searching for their next project manager or have developed innovative tools and techniques for those in project management to implement in their successful programs.
Non-member Students, non-member Veterans, PMI Los Angeles and San Diego chapter members, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the relevant Promo Code.
For more information, contact:
Dr. Vazi Okhandiar
Vice President of Programs