The Future of Cloud Computing for project managers
- Is cloud technology here to stay?
- What is the next big thing after cloud?
- What role does Information Security play in cloud computing
In Person at Vanguard University
55 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Smith 101
Welcome to Project Management Institute-Orange County Chapter
You have taken the first step toward managing your professional career network and developing relationships with local, knowledgeable project managers and like-minded professionals. You are invited to join the PMI-OC Orientation Meeting. In this Orientation, we will present the value-added benefits, professional development opportunities, and programs that we offer to our members. The number one benefit of your membership in PMI-OC is the vast pool of individuals to network with.
Meeting starts at 6:00 PM
How to Lead Others Without Losing Your Way
- Understand Emotional Intelligence as a necessity of leadership success
- Qualities of a high-performing leader and how to apply these as a project manager
- How to strengthen your intentional communication to transform the results you get with others
- Identify workstyles to accelerate results as a project manager
- Recognize communication barriers that may be holding you back as a project manager
- "A stressful experience at work” exercise and how to optimally manage
- Is your leadership style working? Assess for yourself
Speakers for our Chapter's Events
Our PMI Chapter welcomes proposals from passionate speakers interested in sharing their experiences, knowledge and expertise on such topics as general business and strategy, leadership, project management, and technical or industry-specific specialties. Our Professional Development events provide professional development units (PDUs) of educational information necessary for those attendees maintaining certification designations. Speakers are also eligible to claim PDUs for their creation and delivery of the presentation material.
About International Institute for Learning
Our deepest purpose as a corporate training company is to enable the growth and success of individuals and organizations with long-lasting, high-quality learning. With over 30 years of experience, IIL is the learning partner of choice for companies and individual learners worldwide. Our solutions include organizational competency assessments; training; consulting, coaching and mentoring; and blended learning solutions tailored for results. We operate with our three core values – INTELLIGENCE, INTEGRITY, and INNOVATION – with an ultimate goal of making a positive difference in every life that we touch.