Both the Project Management Institute and the Orange County Chapter have a history of providing both personal and professional benefits to their members. As a part of the global community you stand with more than 260,000 members in over 171 countries. As the leading membership association for the project management profession, PMI offers powerful tools, exclusive services, and information and networking opportunities to further your career, including:
- Exclusive members-only content on PMI.org
- Knowledge sharing and networking opportunities through PMI communities
- Job search capabilities using Career Headquarters
- Leadership and volunteer opportunities through PMI components and communities, certification program, research program, standards program and other areas
- Access to A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Access to PMI's career framework
- Discounts on PMI educational opportunities, global congresses, conferences, research and publications.
- Access to exclusive publications including PM Network, PMI Today, Project Management Journal, and the PMI Community POST.
At the local level, the Orange County Chapter boasts over 1600 members, representing over 750 companies, placing us in the top 15% of all PMI chapters. The benefits specific to joining PMI-OC include:
- Access to Milestones the informative and engaging monthly chapter publication.
- Networking and career building opportunities with people that work in and around where you live.
- Discounts on PMI-OC sponsored training and events.
- Discounts on events from surrounding chapter including Los Angeles, the Inland Empire and San Diego.