· The PMI-OC Mentoring Program is offered to current PMI-OC Chapter members.
· The PMI-OC Mentoring Program is designed to facilitate the development and enhancement of project management competencies for the PMI-OC Chapter members and the community at large.
· The goal of the PMI-OC Mentoring Program is to provide its members with the opportunity to both share experiences and develop project management skills and knowledge in a chosen area or industry.
· The format of the PMI-OC Mentoring Program is structured in a one-on-one mentoring relationship between a mentor and a mentee.
· Mentors are experienced, successful, and knowledgeable project management professionals who are willing to accept the responsibility for facilitating professional growth and support of a colleague.
· Mentees are individuals who are seeking professional growth in project management methodology, knowledge, and experience.
· Mentors and mentees will be matched in one-on-one mentoring relationship.