The PMI-OC 2012 Project of the Year (POY) award recognizes and awards the best project management projects in Orange County, California. The top three projects are selected based on the greatest benefit to stakeholders and quality of project management best practices. The winners are recognized, honored, and highlighted on media channels throughout Orange County. Click here to download the flyer.
Participation is free!
- 1st place: Three free PMI-OC professional development products; a $1650 value.
- 2nd place: Two free PMI-OC professional development products; a $1400 value.
- 3rd place: One free PMI-OC professional development product; a $900 value.
Nomination Opens: January 2, 2012
Nomination Closes: March 31, 2012
Determine Finalist: April 9, 2012
Announce Finalist: May14, 2012
Presentation and Recognition Dinner: June 12, 2012
- Presentation and Recognition Dinner held in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner's honor
- Article in PMI-OC Milestone's e-Zine for the 1st place winner
- Nominees listed on the PMI-OC website
- Banner AD on the PMI-OC website for the 1st place winner
- AD placed in the Orange County Business Journal announcing the 1st place winner
- Video presentation of the 1st place winner's interview (3 to 5 minutes) available on the PMI-OC website and YouTube
Nomination Guidelines (PDF)
Eligibility Form (PDF)
General Information Form (PDF)
Nomination Checklist Form (PDF)
Read Me First-2012 POY Award Nomination (PDF)
For More Information
For the PMI-OC Award, e-mail POY
Create an account or sign in to nominate a Project for the PMI-OC 2012 POY