My name is Cody Stuart and I am writing this in hopes of finding an entry level role in Project Management. I am currently looking for a transition out of the sales sector because project management is my passion. Currently, I hold a Certified Associate in Project Management license (#2311592) and have nearly two years of assistant project management work experience for a B2B wholesaler. An ideal situation would be working for a project management team in the real estate development field, however, I am open to any and all options.
Currently working as a National Account Manager, I am the second-in-charge to the Business Development Manager in leading a small, but very capable team. I am regularly charged with the responsibility of helping oversee a range of product and service launches from conception to delivery within strict timelines. One of my unique, specific responsibilities has been creating and implementing a system for managing the 75+ events that are launched each Spring, Summer, and Fall from start to finish.
I have been recognized by my manager for demonstrating strong skills in:
• Proactively managing important and time-sensitive projects
• Developing innovative solutions to critical problems
• Balancing wholesale customer expectations with those of the company
• Working cross-functionally with other team members and departments to establish efficient systems of operation
During my time in the commercial real estate industry, I was noted for having achieved and demonstrated the following:
• Listing more than $10 million in multi-family housing properties during first year as an associate
• Maintaining the highest expectations of business development by actively hitting weekly calling goals and tri-weekly training sessions
• Possessing a strong understanding of the industry, underwriting, marketing strategies, acquisitions, and time utilization
• The ability to work both independently in an entrepreneurial capacity and collaboratively in a team environment
Furthermore, I have a strong academic background to ground my work. After completing my Bachelor of International Relations at University of California at Irvine with a minor in Business Management/Administration, I went on to obtain my CA real estate salesperson’s license and have maintained it since.
I believe that the above qualities and experiences would make me a valuable addition to any company. If you or someone you know would like more information or has any recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org